I have always struggled with finding the right moisturizer, due to my dry, acne-prone and sensitive skin. WHAT A COMBO. They always end up either breaking me out or are never moisturizing enough and i have to use twice as much product.
I have wanted to try out the GinZing line from Origins for FOREVER but was worried that the regular gel moisturizer from the line would not be enough for my dry skin. So when i saw that they had introduced a new product *enter the ultra-hydrating cream* i was VERY keen to give it a try.
Its not the cheapest moisturizer out there at £25, but personally i don’t mind paying more for good skincare and also there are ones for less money that I’ve tried before with not as good results.
Its a thick white cream, but it absorbs easily and quickly which makes it a good base for makeup. It is also very hydrating and i find that i can use less product because of this. However, it may be a bit rich for other skin types who are more oily, but the website states its suitable for all skin types so still give it a go if you want to. YOU MAY LOVE IT.
Overall i am really happy that i purchased this moisturizer as it has improved the radiance and appearance of my skin. Let me know if you have tried it/ want to or if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!!
HOW it is now 2018 i do not know! Like where did the time go? Honestly. The past year seemed to fly by and i wish everything would just slow down tbh. ANYWAYS i thought i would share with you some of my goals that i’m setting myself for the year.
- Try and be more out there with style. Since i am basically at sixth form every single day i never really change up my outfits and often I find myself just repeating the same outfits over and over again. HOW BORING. So this year i really want to try and experiment more with my style and push my self out of my clothing comfort zone. I’m basically just gonna where WHATEVER i bloody want to and try things i haven’t been confident enough to where before.
- Blogging. I want to try and post more regularly on my blog. Since i started it in October 2017 i haven’t really made much progress or made as many posts as i aimed to. SOZ. So my goal this year is to try post more frequently which will probably be a lot easier once i finish sixth form in the summer. But anyhow i am going to TRY hard to get up some more posts as i do really enjoy writing them.
- Exams. I am currently in year 13 and so am set to sit my A Levels in a few months. HELP! I do really struggle at sixth form and am finding it hard to balance everything. So this year my goal is to just do the best i can, and try my absolute hardest. Lets hope i get decent grades as well that would be fab. BUT regardless as long as i try my best i’ll be happy. LETS HOPE ANYWAYS LOL.
- Money money money. I want to save up as much money as i can this year. Now, OF COURSE i’m going to spend some like i cannot go a year without a online shop or two… or 10. HAHA. But i am going to attempt to save some money each month as when i do finally finish sixth form i want to start having some driving lessons and things.
- Confidence. This past year has been big for me in terms of confidence. I have worked hard on my confidence this year and i have really made progress. Although to others it may not be super noticeable, to ME its been a massive gain. One of the major contributing factors this year has been my Christmas temp job, which over the last two months of 2017 really made a massive difference. The people i worked with were ABSOLUTE BABES and the whole retail environment forced me into something which i wasn’t comfortable with. Now i still struggle with my confidence and of course it isn’t going to just suddenly be super easy talking to strangers and whatever else but i have made massive improvements and for that i am SO PROUD of myself!! So my goal for 2018 is to just keep working on my confidence and bettering myself.
So 2018 I CANNOT WAIT !
Although it may be hard (when is life not) i also hope that it is a super rewarding and fun year!!
Wishing you all the best for 2018!!
I AM 18!! As in like from today i am officially an adult! How crazy!!
I don’t feel like an adult, nor do i know how to do typical adult things like bills and taxes and all that jazz, but that can be for another day (most likely very far in the future lets be honest). So, as i am now officially an adult, i am super excited to be able to legally drink and get over 18 wages and all that. Yet, at the same time its daunting knowing that from now on things are going to change A LOT and while thinking about the future is scary at the same time I CAN’T WAIT for whats to come!
So i thought that for this post i would share with you 18 pieces of wisdom i have gathered so far in my 18 years.
Hope you enjoy!
- Not everyone is meant to be in your life forever
- People change and that’s okay
- You need to put yourself first sometimes
- Things are not always gonna work out how you want them to
- Its okay to ask for help
- Taking risks and stepping out of your comfort zone is SO important
- Everything happens for a reason
- Don’t put your mental health at risk for exams and education
- Not everyone is gonna like you
- Never pretend to like something or pretend to be a certain way to try and fit in
- Don’t let ‘what ifs’ stop you
- Everyone is dealing with something
- Hot chocolate is always a good idea (whatever the season)
- Live and grow at your own pace
- Don’t stress over situations that cannot be controlled
- Do not compare your life to the lives of others
- Social media and technology is great but its important to take breaks every now and then
- Be grateful for what you have
So there it is, 18 things i’ve learnt in 18 years! Now i’m sure there will be a blog post of similar style in the future as there is always more to learn, but for now this is it. I really hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!
I’ve been seeing lots of these types of posts around recently and i really enjoy reading them and seeing what other people have been listening to. So i thought that i would join in and share some of the songs i was loving the past month (yes i know its nearly mid November but i’m new to this okay?) I hope that you to enjoy and possibly find some fab new artists to listen to, who knows?
- Fly away with me – Tom Walker
- Leave a light on – Tom Walker
- Glorious – Macklemore ft. Skylar Grey
- Hearts – Jessie Ware
- Mercy – Lewis Capaldi
- Pray – Sam Smith
- Gone – Phlake
- Wouldn’t be love (acoustic) – Ritual
- Cry like me – Frances
- Seeing Blind – Niall Horan
Hello! So i thought that for my first post i would let you know a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy this post and hopefully see you again next time.
- I am currently in my second year of sixth form taking photography, psychology and sociology
- I have a chocolate Labrador dog called Molly
- I’m a list maker. I have lists everywhere and for everything
- I want a tattoo in the future just not sure what or where yet
- I’m a middle child
- My middle name is Rachael ( and yes i did spell that right)
- I have a fear of deep water
- Autumn is by far my favourite season
- My birthday is on the 9th December (18 soon!!)
- I love to read
- I’m pretty good at baking
- Christmas is my favorite holiday
- I love a good romance movie
- I HATE spiders, but who doesn’t?
- My star sign is Sagittarius
- I want to travel WAY more in the future
- My full name is Alyxandra (Alyx for short)
- My favorite restaurant is Pizza Express
- I have no allergies ( that i know of )
- I LOVE sunsets
Thanks for reading!